Still using tape drives? Are you sure that your online backup solution, actually has data within it? Don’t take any risks!
Many clients have migrated from tape to dedicated appliances - why? Simple, it's faster, more effective, reliable and ensures immediate restoration of files (the Achilles heel of backups)
A proper Backup system, must be:
- Simple to manage
- Compatible with all systems (including Virtual Servers)
- Have offsite copy capability and replication
- Must use deduplication technology (doesn’t need to make multiple copies of the same data and hence saves space)
- Must include agents for all O.S’s and Virtual Machines
Protect Data Wherever It Resides
User error, malicious deletion, natural disasters, and cyber-attacks can all threaten your business. Barracuda protects data wherever it resides, including:
- Files located on physical devices, virtual environments or the public cloud
- Office 365 including SharePoint and OneDrive data
- SQL data
Backed up data can be replicated to the offsite location of your choice, including to secure Barracuda cloud storage, another physical location, or AWS.
Recover Data Fast from Any Device
Backing up your data is only part of the story. Barracuda makes it simple to recover to a snapshot in time or just recover a set of affected files. We support physical and virtual restores, so you can recover data from anywhere.
If your primary storage is lost or no longer available, you can easily access your data stored in Barracuda Backup and even spin up a virtual machine in minutes with a complete set of your data. Barracuda LiveBoot provides fast and easy recovery for on-premises VMware environments. Cloud LiveBoot allows you to boot VMware and Hyper-V virtual machines (VMs) in the Barracuda Cloud for testing and file-based recovery.
Easy to Deploy—Even Easier to Manage
Simple and Flexible Deployment Options
Barracuda offers different physical and virtual options. Choose what works best for your environment:
- Barracuda Backup Appliance. Purpose built backup physical appliance for onsite data protection.
- Barracuda Cloud to Cloud. Backup your Microsoft Office 365 environment including emails, attachments, calendars, contacts and tasks as well as OneDrive and SharePoint Online and set your own retention policies.
- Barracuda Virtual Backup. Get all the advantage of Barracuda backup on your own equipment.
Full Cloud-Based Management
Deployment, configuration, and ongoing management are all controlled via a centralized cloud-based console. You can manage the health of all backed up servers, network traffic utilization, detailed reports for your global network all from a single pane of glass.
Barracuda: Your Trusted Partner in Cyber-Security
When choosing a data protection solution, it pays to look beyond the hardware and software to the company that stands behind the product. Barracuda is the world's leading provider (in units shipped) of Purpose-Built Backup Appliances (PBBA) and is also a leading provider of cloud-based data protection. In fact, over 200,000 companies trust Barracuda to protect their data and networks.
Effective data protection requires more than just a good backup system, and Barracuda is more than just a data backup company. For even more protection, consider Barracuda Total Email Protection, the industry’s most complete email security platform We also offer a full line of email security, archiving, firewall, and content security products.
All products are supported by our award-winning 24x7 technical support staffed by in-house engineers with no phone trees.