Covid19 Outbreak: We will get through this together.
In these extremely challenging times, we would like to share our heartfelt support and solidarity with you and your families. At Technorizon Group, the health and safety of our colleagues, customers, partners and the communities in which we operate is our number one priority.
We continue operating for the entire MEA Region while complying with the local authorities' instructions:
- We continue serving our partners and customers through virtual meetings. We are also available on our standard contact numbers and email.
- Our sales, logistics and technical team are continue working on quotations, deliveries, system integration, business application and are available for virtual meetings.
- Warehouses are in operation with core staff, shortages of supply from our vendors might impact the availability of the products.
- Licenses and renewal subscriptions is in full operation and all services are available for ordering and immediate provisioning.
- Partner support continues un-interrupted via Webex, and with on-site support limited only to critical cases.
We are keeping the safety of our staff and customers/partners as the top priority.
- We have circulated a concise action plan for our employees, business and operations to keep them safe while ensuing the business continuity.
- All business travels, physical meetings and participation in an international event has been suspended.
- We implemented, to the maximum possible extent, a productive remote, homework policy.
- We continue encouraging social distancing and self-confinement.
Technorizon Group have been supporting the IT market for more than 20 years, dealing with cyber criminals and helping to protect our customers. We are committed to working with our partners and customers by sharing best practices and knowledge regarding secured remote network and remote learning.
You can always direct your query to : email@example.com
Stay safe, everyone.
Technorizon Group - Dubai